The Goldchess online shop, available at https://shop.goldchess.com,
is run by Global Gumption Game Spółka Komandytowa
hereinafter referred to as“GGG”.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shallapply:
- Buyer – a natural or legal person, ora commercial entity, from any part of the world.
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) of 1964, number 16, item 93).
- Terms and Conditions – these regulations, available at https://shop.goldchess.com/index.php/en/terms-and-conditions
- Shop – online shop operating at https://shop.goldchess.com.
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form, which results directly in the execution of a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Sales Agreement– a product sales agreementexecuted between the Client and the Seller through the Online Shop.
- Seller – GGG Spółka Komandytowa, limited partnership
- Product – electronic chess book with individual coded access to the game base.
- Through the Shop, the Seller makes retail sales, and the Buyer may purchase products that are displayed on the Shop’s website.
- These Terms and Conditions refer to the use of the Shop, as well as to the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer.
- In order to be able to use the Shop and, in particular, to make purchases in the Shop, it is not necessary that the computer, or other Buyer’s device, meet specific technical conditions. It is enough to have:
a) Internet access;
b) standard operating system;
c) standard web browser;
d) an active email address.
- The Buyer shall not be able to make purchases in the Shop anonymously or under a pseudonym. The Buyer must be registered/logged in at http://www.goldchess.comor in the Shop.
- All product prices listed on the Shop’s website are gross prices.
- The Buyer may place an order as a registered customer or as a visitor.
- The Buyer is considered a registered customer if he or she has an account in the Shop. The Buyer can create an account from the “My Account” tab, or when placing an order.
- In order to place an order, the Buyer is obliged to follow the steps listed below:
a) select the product or products that are the subject of the order by clicking on the “Add to cart” button;
b) from the cart view, click the “Place order” button;
c) log in to your account in the Shop, create a new account, or select “Buy as a visitor” option; this does not apply to the Buyer who has logged in tohis or her account before starting to place the order;
d) provide the address for shipping the order and invoice details; if the Buyer has previously provided specific data to the account, he or she can choose this data without having to complete it again, or provide other data;
e) select the method of delivery and the method of payment for the ordered items;
f) read and accept these Terms and Conditions; the Buyer accepts the Terms and Conditions only if he or she has read its contents and actually gives his or her consent to the provisions thereof; accepting these Terms and Conditions is voluntary, but necessary to place an order;
g) click on the “Order with payment obligation” button.
- As soon as the “Order with payment obligation” button is clicked, a product sales agreement concerning the products covered by the order is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- If the method of payment chosen by the Buyer is PayPal, after clicking the “Order with payment obligation”, the Buyer will be transferred to the PayPal transaction page to make payment for the order. After making the payment, the Buyer shall be redirected back to the Shop website with an order confirmation.
CONTRACT TERMINATION BY THE CLIENT
- A client-buyer who has purchased ordered items electronically and has obtained individual coded access to our Goldchess Base, shall not terminate the contract norclaim a refund of the amount paid for our product.
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
- The administrator of the Buyer’s personal data shall be the Seller.
- The Seller shall process the Buyer’s personal data only for the purpose of executing the order.
- The provision of personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, but necessary to execute the order.
- The Seller may process the Buyer’s personal data also for purposes other than the execution of the order only after obtaining the Buyer’s consent.
- The Seller guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data that have been provided.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence, and is adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons. Data processing is carried out in accordance with the conditions set out in detail in the following legal acts:
a) Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) of 2013, item 1422);
b) Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) of 2014, item 1182);
c) Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing andthe technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) No. 100, item 1024).
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of each sales contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- These Terms and Conditions shall come into force on the date of their publication on the Shop’s website.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. For contracts concluded before the amendment of these Terms and Conditions, the version in force on the date of conclusion of the contract shall apply.
- Any dispute regardingmutual obligations of the Parties shall be resolved by the Arbitration Court on the territory of Poland, acting in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Code of Civil Procedure.
Publication date: 12/03/2020